You are receiving this email because you signed up for the Wolfpaw Weekly via david.garden. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Oop, a bit late this week, sorry! But the positive is that I was more distracted with spending time with partners and friends 🥰
I have a bit more travel coming up this year, which I’m excited to try doing a bit of recording during. Because I can’t not be producing something at all times it seems.
The biggest challenge that I’ve had personally this week, and let’s be often frequently, is that I don’t know what to focus on and end up either jumping around too much, or freezing up with analysis paralysis. Thanks ADHD!
I have been working on a few coding projects for fun this week, and the past few weeks, including:
- A WordPress block to display filterable portfolio/project pages, for personal use
- A WordPress plugin for digital gardens (yes still!)
- A browser extension to make curating content for this newsletter even easier in the future
- Lesson outlines for my new coding channel which is coming one day still, I swear
- A ✨secret✨ project that may or may not happen period, but I’m thinking on
I also have gotten back to physical crafting! This week’s vlog is about calibrating my 3D printer, laser engraver, and Cricut machine to make stickers.
See yall in a week or two, and Happy Thanksgiving US friends! Happy normal day all of my other wonderful friends here! 💝
If you made it this far, why not share this newsletter with a friend? Or share with me some of the things that you found that you liked this week. Either way, I’m thrilled!
If you’d no longer like to receive emails from me, you can unsubscribe here.