Prompt 14/20 Blog: Share a “Two Truths and a Lie” about your experience with WordPress.https://make.wordpress.org/marketing/2023/05/21/day-14-wp20-from-blogs-to-blocks/
I’m gonna go the romance route on this! Because everything comes back to queer smooching with me 😜🏳️🌈
- I have been involved in the WordPress community longer than I have been with any of my romantic partners.
- I got to know one of my partners via WordPress before becoming romantically involved with them.
- I met my best friend via the WordPress community.
Ok, now take a moment to choose the lie before scrolling down. Ready?
- True. Our local Meetup started in October 2011, and I didn’t start dating my husband until late 2012.
- True. My partner and I were actually supposed to meet in person for the first time at a WordCamp in March 2020, but it ws cancelled a week or so beforehand due to the pandemic.
- False. My best friend Lisa may be actve at WordCamps and the Meetup, but that’s because she’s the best and is always there to help!